Courses: HRT 203
Research Perspectives in Horticulture and Agronomy (3)
Offered every Winter quarter.
- Present overviews and exercises to better understand the scientific method, types of scientific hypotheses, and the mechanics of hypothesis generation.
- Discuss the components and formulation of a research proposal.
- Provide a format that is conducive for each student to successfully develop a research proposal containing a valid, testable hypothesis.
- Provide a format for students to dissect and critique scientific papers.
- Discuss ethics in science, including presenting data and how to review research proposals and manuscripts.
For more information:
UC Davis Online General Catalog